Generator Installation, Generator Repair & Generator ServiceRiver Edge, NJ, Leonia, NJ, Bergenfield, NJ, Paramus, NJ, Fair Lawn, NJ & Englewood, NJ
Don’t let a sudden power outage interrupt your daily life. Protecting your home or business year-round, Katham Industries, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning provides a range of standby generators to suit any requirement. Specializing in industry-leading Generac generators, our qualified technicians ensure the right fit, prompt and accurate installation, and a safe transfer of power.
Backup Generator Installation & Service
The professionals from Katham Industries, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning deliver trusted solutions through over a combined 38 years of experience, intensive training, and skilled installation of state-of-the-art generators. Permanently installed, standby generators automatically react to a sudden interruption in power, deliver seamless transitions, and keep your home or business running smoothly for as long as necessary.
At Katham Industries, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning, our customer’s satisfaction is what matters to us. We strive for excellence in every service we provide and job we complete, and our dedicated team is available around-the-clock to assist you. Respectful of your home and property, Katham Industries, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning handles residential and commercial backup generator installation, maintenance, and repair to higher standards of excellence throughout Teaneck, Englewood, Bergenfield, Tenafly, Cresskill, Ridgewood & Leonia, NJ.
The Benefits of Installing a Standby Generator
Some of the many advantages to the professional installation of a modern backup generator include:
- An immediate, reliable source of power safeguards your home or commercial facility from inconvenience, loss, and damage, while maintaining safe operation.
- Complete protection from the consequences of a sudden power loss whether you are on or off the premises.
- Utilizing existing natural gas or liquid propane as a fuel source, there is never a need for refueling.
- Delivering power directly to your home or commercial facility, the generator keeps vital appliances, such as sump pumps and HVAC systems operational.
- The unit senses and responds to a power outage within a span of seconds, so there is no disruption.
- The unit will operate as long as needed, then automatically react to a restoration of power and transfers power back.
- Prevents damage to home appliances, and temperature-sensitive products.
- Vital appliances, temperature control systems, and electronics continue to operate and allow your normal daily routine.
- With personalized management of the system, you determine whether to power your entire home or facility, or prioritize select appliances.
- Conscientious and prompt installation from Katham Industries, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning is synonymous with quality products, safe operation, and your ongoing satisfaction.